terça-feira, 18 de agosto de 2020

The apple in the dark!


The apple in the dark!

In this holiday of hot and rainy days and in the middle of the trampling of the preparation of a trip, I had the opportunity to enter a Sebum in downtown São Paulo to relax after shopping for the trip. A tallow or a bookstore always calms me sometimes others cause – me reflections and searches for ideas and creations, maybe that's why I do not dispense even a newsstand. 

But the fact is that in search of so many books I ended up finding a novel by Clarice Lispector, of which I am a fan. The apple in the dark, one of the few novels of this fundamental writer that I had not yet read.

I read it in two days, in my family's house in the countryside and I confess that even among them loneliness hit me hard, as well as the fear of existing and at the same time caused me a deep reflection of what we are.  “... there was no way not to accept what was happening, for for all that might happen a man had been born...”. Simply with this reflection of the character I was seeing myself and knowing more of me. – Every line of the novel provokes you to reflect.
Thus the novel is permeated and passed on by reflective phrases as the characters and events unfold. Nothing seems obvious, but at the same time it is.

Clarice Lispector wrote this novel me 1956, but forget the date of the last century. The novel The Apple in the Dark is written for the present day of tomorrow, yesterday and the future because it deals with a man and his drama, comedy and despair. That is, to exist.

It's not an easy read, for those who have never read anything but Best Sellers, maybe you can get lost. For those who have some time of good literature, you will surely know that you have not read much good in life.

But do what? Clarice is like that, Provocative, Revolutionary, disturbing and poetic....



Hello, if you liked this story and want to contribute any amount I thank you. And if you don't want to contribute, that's fine, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you.
Brazil
My account
Bank Bradesco.
Conta Corrente. - 500946 -4
Agencia - 3034-1
Ulisses j. F. Sebrian
NOME: ULISSES JOSE FERREIRA SEBRIAN
IBAN: BR4460746948030340005009464C1
SWIFT: BBDEBRSPSPO
BANCO BRADESCO S.A.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário